- Deaf Hub
- Community Matters
- Black Country Deaf Events
- About us
- Contact us
Employment Training - 2010
We use British Sign Language (BSL) to deliver employment training.
Courses are free to Deaf participants.
We provide training for Deaf people to help them learn, achieve and secure sustainable employment. We particularly focus on helping participants with the following:
- Confidence building
- Create CV's
- How to complete application forms
- Prepare for interviews using role-plays
- Understanding employee's rights
- Access to work scheme
- Disability benefits - what's available?
- How to claim working tax credits and child tax credits
Our courses enable all participants to gain either work or the confidence to train for further qualifications. Take a look at our success stories!